John Abel – LEED AP: firstname.lastname@example.org
John joined Cornerstone in 2000 with general contracting experience building new structures and providing sustaining repair services to some of Oregon’s largest corporate clients. With 21-years construction management experience, John is a valued member of the Cornerstone team and has tackled some of the most complex projects involving additions, renovations, mechanical replacement and controls upgrades, as well as developing best practices for the safe execution of construction work in occupied building sites.
John plays the drums with his favorite garage band and is a member of the Timbers Army.
- Irvington Tennis Club Renovation – Portland, OR
- Pleasant Hill School District – Capital Construction Bond Program
- Joseph Gale Elementary School, on-site replacement project – LEED Gold, Forest Grove School District
- Rosedale Elementary – new building LEED Gold, Hillsboro School District
- Poynter Middle School, expansion, office addition, fire sprinkler retrofit, structural upgrades on occupied campus – Hillsboro School District
- Salem Keizer Public Schools, Repair and Renovation Projects, mechanical retrofit + controls, concrete floor polishing, envelop seal/repair, lighting, window replacement – 6 Summer Construction Cycles
Oregon State University, Construction Engineering Management + Business Minor
PRIOR TO JOINING CORNERSTONE
Baugh/Skanska Construction – New semiconductor fab facility + sustaining work at a large semiconductor company
Auditorium & Staff Cafeteria
Pananttoni Development Company – 205k sqft Flex-Industrial building build-to-suit for International Truck & Engine