Christy Stockton: email@example.com
Christy has 18 years’ experience in the construction industry. As a member of the Cornerstone team she has successfully completed a variety of challenging short duration projects with clients and construction teams. Christy has developed extensive relationships through her navigation of the Oregon Department of Energy’s Public Purpose Charge Program and Energy Trust of Oregon that provides reimbursement to public agencies for Energy Savings upgrades to buildings, as well as funds available via Oregon Senate Bill 1149. To date Christy has claimed over 8 million dollars for District projects completed within larger projects managed by Cornerstone. Christy is a volunteer for the Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout Commendation team and has served on the board of the Oregon Women’s Foundation.
Christy has climbed six significant northwest mountains and loves to snow ski.
- Salem Keizer Public Schools, Repair and Renovation Projects, safe playgrounds, complete building mechanical retrofit + controls, new building additions to existing buildings, envelop seal/repair, lighting upgrades, window replacement, flooring replacement – including gym floor replacement, plumbing upgrades/replacement, seismic building upgrades, fire alarm upgrades, stadium bleacher replacement, parking lot repair, move management – 6 Summer Construction Cycles
- Hillsboro School District – Roof replacement, FFE [Fixture, Furniture & Equipment] project support
- Hillsboro School District Bond Warranty Management
- Forest Grove School District – Energy Incentive Management
- Oregon Department of Energy – SB 1149 Energy Incentive Management – Energy Trust/Cool Schools/BETC Energy Grants
University of Portland, Communications – Specialty in Marketing & Advertising
PRIOR TO JOINING CORNERSTONE
Pinnacle One Consulting – Commercial development project management
Lucus Development Company LLC – Commercial, residential, retail & mixed-use properties
Mark Kost Construction, Inc. – Project Management of Commercial, Design-build & construction in Oregon & Washington
Assignments – Site Evaluation/Assessment/Due Diligence & Project Permit Procurement
ESCO Corporation – New Product Design and Development